GAMES FACES ARE GREAT FUNDRAISERS!
HERE IS HOW YOU CAN CASH IN . . .
- APPLICATION STAND: Set up an application stand at school or at the stadium on game day. Charge from $0.75 to $1.00 to apply each transfer. Every fan with a Game Face becomes a walking billboard, as friends ask, "Where did you get that?"
- ROVING SALES: On game day, your group can send roving sales people to sell Game Faces at the stadium, in the parking lot, or where ever fans can be found! Near the concession stand and
at the stadium entrance are especially good spots.
- THEME WEEK: Plan a different theme for each game, using our Spirit Slogans (like "Wildcats Show No Mercy!" or "Bulldogs are Bad to the Bone") Put a Spirit Slogan Game Face on an overhead projector to make posters and banners. Then, fans will have even more incentive to buy your Game Faces!
- P.A. HYPE & LUNCHTIME SALES: Starting a few days before the game, put a message on the announcements each day that your group will be selling Game Faces at lunch on game day. Remind students to bring extra money to lunch that day. Then on game day, send people from your group to the high school, junior high, and elementary school cafeterias at lunch time to sell and apply Game Faces.
- LEAD BY EXAMPLE: On game days, everyone in your group should wear Game Faces on their cheeks, hands, or both! Fellow fans will inevitably say, "Ooooh! I want one!" Be sure everyone in your group has some on hand to sell (they are small, so it's easy to carry lots of them).
- WHAT YOU WILL NEED: Roving sales people and application stands will need the following equipment:
Cash envelope with change
Alcohol Wipes and/or tape (in case there is a problem applying the transfer)
Be sure each customer knows how to remove the Game Faces!
DO NOT RUB, SCRUB, OR SCRATCH TATTOOS OFF!
TO REMOVE: Press cellophane (clear) tape over tattoo, and lift away.
|© 2014 Team Dynamics, Inc.
||Order By Phone: 1-800-627-4003
||Customer Service Email: Info@GameFaces.com